8.09.2013

Things got crazy busy for a while there, so let me catch you up on our life since I last posted:

I cut my hair.


We got another kitten. His name is Sampson. I am in love with him. Now I've got three boys-- Cameron, Pizza and Sampson. So at least if I have girl human kids one day, I have my two sons that I always wanted.



We went on some horribly long and hard hikes.




I cut my hair even shorter.

I passed my cosmetology licensing tests for Utah.

My brother's family came to visit and Kyle turned one.



We went indoor rock climbing.

We went golfing.



I started a little business selling secondhand and handmade things.








We went to Antelope Island with friends, Brenna & Lynden.



My brother got a cat.



We went camping with friends, Brandon and Joe.






No comments:

Post a Comment