5.04.2013

MARRIED


We were married April 26th 2013 in beautiful California. It was the best day of my life thus far. Walking down the isle towards the man I have always loved and always will love was (oh wow, I'm already crying) a dream come true. I will never forget his face when we stood at the alter. I will never forget how his hands felt when I put his ring on him. The day still happened all so fast and luckily we had an amazing photographer to capture it all so we can relive each moment. We haven't received all of the photos yet but we have had sneak peeks at a few and they are to die for. To see the entire blog post and photos from our special day visit Stacey Bishop's Photography blog. We feel so lucky to have been surrounded by people that day who have all played a role in our lives. We are especially grateful to our parents who made it all happen. We have been married a week and it has been the best week.

No comments:

Post a Comment