12.22.2013

m u s t h a v e


My second trimester of pregnancy and all I can think is.... MOISTURE. I am so dry and itchy. My skin is stretching in all directions. It doesn't help that it's winter and Salt Lake City is naturally dry. So, I thought I would share some of my favorite moisturizing products that are all reasonably priced.

face

lips

body


1. Lush Full of Grace // This stuff lasts forever. It's so moisturizing but doesn't over-do it. I can put it on before my makeup and it doesn't make my makeup runny or oily. It is also free of all preservatives. It's also great for nipple cream and can even be used once the baby comes along for dry cheeks-- on their face and bum.

2. e.l.f. Daily Moisturizing Stick // I love throwing this in my purse and going. I can rub it on my face throughout the day at work when I notice my forehead is peeling or my nose or whatever else. You can even use it on cuticles, elbows, etc.

lips
3. eos chapstick // I am addicted to eos chapsticks. I never lose it like a normal chapstick because of it's shape, they all smell good and it lasts on my lips forever.

4. NYX Matte Lipstick in Strawberry Milk // If I wear lipstick I love it to be matte finish. I don't like the shiny stuff. This lipstick is not only matte but it is still moisturizing. I don't feel like I have chalk lips all day.

body
5. Palmer's Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks // Okay, seriously I think I will be using this stuff for the rest of my life. It is so thick and creamy and yummy. It does exactly what I want it to. I have only gotten two little stretch marks and when I did I ran and got this and they are slowly going away. I rub it all over my girls, tummy, thighs and behind everyday and I feel so moisturized. I no longer itch and feel like I am a balloon waiting to pop.

6. Neutrogena Body Oil // Love the smell, feel and the idea of it. Body Oil seems so luxurious to me. I rub this all over after I hop out of a hot (not too hot for the baby) shower. My body soaks it up and I feel and smell soft. (Mix with some lavender essential oils too for a good nights rest)

1 comment:

  1. moisture is essential in pregnancy! i lived off of the palmers lotion & niviea creams!

    ReplyDelete